Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Our Kickstarter Program ::

I've had a lot of people, in both the burlesque and pinup communities, ask me to make more retro lines available.  I'm trying to... honest.  Unfortunately, finding supplies that are either actually from that era or that are reproduced to look that way are fairly pricey sometimes. 


I've also been asked to make more of my subculture lines available for immediate purchase.  As it is right now... most of those lines are available by custom order only. 

These are two of the fifteen reasons I started a kickstarter program.  If it reaches funding in time ... these things and more will happen.  It will also allow me to make sure that One Star Designs is at more events, even possibly outside the Dfw area.


I'll be adding more rewards to the kickstarter.  Please help if you can.  Any donation you can give helps!  Also you won't have to pay the donation until may 5th.  If you could also share the link for it... I'd really appreciate it.  Thanks! 


http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/296149518/help-fund-one-star-designs-new-jewelry-collection


No comments: